Monday, March 26, 2007

Latest update

Hello to anyone stopping by. If you take the time to stop by do me a favour and leave a comment good or bad so i know you have stopped by this way.

It is just over three weeks since I last updated the blog . Apologies to anyone who has been waiting on the update with bated breath. If this you, take it from me you need to get more. During that time I have been ill. What started as cold and chest infection turned into Bronchitis. Two antibiotics and a lot of drowning sensations later I am on the mend. As a result the blog shall now grow out of all recognition, allegedly.

During my forced absence I have read to keep myself occupied. I will recommend Stephen Kings book on writing. His honesty and irreverance make for both an enjoyable and educational read. My next blog may just be a review of this book.

In the past I have mentioned Julia Cameron I will review one of her books as well. I really like her easy style. The exercises she provides at the end of each chapter are worth following. Above all her greatest gift is her three pages a day philosophy. More of that in the review.

I have missed several classes as a result of the illness but have been keeping in touch by e-mail. The current exercise is to write a piece on a chance encounter. The resultant piece should be entered in a short story competition. More of that to follow on competion update.

So Loads to follow. if having read this blog there is something may like to see included or indeed have suggestions of any kind please leave a comment and contact details.

1 comment:

Annie Wicking said...

Hello, Yes, More happy, smiling faces of the wonderful writer...
Mr.D :-)

Hi Guess what... It's Annie :-)