Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Height of Nonsense


Paul Clements has now agreed to take classes at both Whiterock and Dunlewey Centre. Paul has also launched his personal blog/website at www.cocktailoftravel.com . This site includes some gems like the top ten book shops in the world(according to Paul of course). It would make an interesting travel article , travelling around the world visiting bookshops. I wonder if my good lady would let me away with it.

Paul has also included some lecture dates for 2007. I know its a personal opinion but I would highly recommend the events if you can manage it. Details on the site.

Paul is pictured at the summit of Slieve-na-Calliagh or Hill of the Witch. This is the highest point in County Meath and one of the sites visited in his book mentioned earlier "The Height of Nonsense".

No comments: